Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Boo-tiful Ballroom


I really enjoyed Stephanie Hill's presentation over homelessness. Her presentation was informative and very emotionally touching while also being clean and streamlined. I was also really impressed with her transitions on each slide!
On a different note, I had a lot of fun creating my own pictures that lie! for mine, I looked up the ballroom in a hotel and pictures of dancing couples from the 20's. By creating layers and cutting out the background in the photo of the couples and making them transparent, while also editing the ballroom to make it look more subdued, I came up with this result! Hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie! I chose your website as one of the one's I commented on. I had no idea you did glasswork! I've aaaaaaalways wanted to learn glassblowing (apparently I live in a good area for it?). And I loved your artwork. You still need to show me that one you did while we were waiting for John Cleese!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey!!!
    I VERY much enjoyed your website. All the thumbnails of your artwork were amazing! I also really like the animated thing at the bottom left. So creative! You can tell you put a lot of time into this! Its awesome! I wish I had your skills
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete