Thursday, March 19, 2009

Excelling at Excel!
























I was so excited to learn how to use a paste special in my powerpoints in order to create a link to an existing document. This is really useful to me for my art portfolio power points. Whenever I edit one of my photos that has been paste special into my power point, the photo on my slide will automatically change! I can see how this would be beneficial to a firm of Architects. Whenever they update building plans on an Excel spreadsheet, the changes will automatically be made on the power point!!!

9 comments:

  1. Yea! Isn't the Paste-Special a really cool tool!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your presentation on art therapy I think that whole concept is really interesting and could be very beneficial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lindsay!
    I really enjoyed your presentation on art therapy. I never knew about art therapy before, but you presented it in such a cool way that I wanted to learn more. The music was a nice add too! Good job :)

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Dearest Lindsay,

    I thoroughly enjoyed your presentation on Thursday! You chose such an interesting topic and your design was flawless! :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought your presentation on Art therapy was really good. It was original how you used a song in the background as you presented.

    Very Impressive

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lindsay! I was really impressed by your presentation on art therapy. I was really interested in your topic because I had never heard of it before, and I think your original idea was equally represented in your creative design! Super work!

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your presentation was so great! loved the music and the information was really interesting. could you possibly tell me the name of the song?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha looks like I'm joining the club as well but I really enjoyed your presentation. I think it is a brilliant idea and I can tell you're passionate about it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome presentation! I really felt like you made us all understand what art therapy is like!

    Nick

    ReplyDelete